Browns Aqua Systems
Browns Aqua Systems specialises in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of water treatment and reverse osmosis (RO) plants. As part of their service offering, Browns Aqua Systems provide associated pre-treatments for plants including chlorine, fluoride and Ph adjustment dosing. Skilled in manufacture of manual or completely automated plants, Browns Aqua Systems has experience with plants producing water up to 2 million litres per day, and may provide plant consumables such as membranes, filters, anti-scalant and other associated chemicals.
With experience acting as principle contractor on large scale commercial water treatment projects, we can oversee the complete installation of new or upgrade works. Partnering with our related entity Brown Electrical, we provide a complete industrial strength electrical and mechanical turn key solution for our clients.
Capabilities: Water Sector
Key areas of expertise include:
- Design, construction and installation of ultra filtration, media filtration, reverse osmosis and clarifier plants.
- Pump design and installations
- Service and maintenance of water treatment plants
- Design and installation of dosing skids for complex dosing processes
- Drafting, Documentation and P&ID delivery
- Plant and equipment training packages
Technical resources include:
- Licensed electricians
- Special class electricians
- Instrumentation technicians