Safety in our business is paramount. Brown Electrical and Browns Aqua Systems utilise a comprehensive safety management system to ensure that the safety of our staff, and safety on our job sites, remains a priority at all times .
Understanding that all workplaces are different, and may have different specific safety procedural requirements, the Browns team are always fully compliant in fufilling these requirements in addition to our own management system.
As a recognised Master Electrician, Brown Electrical is fully conversant with all electrical standards, complying with all Australian electrical and wiring standards applicable to the works.
- Accredited Master Electrician
- Safety Connect Compliant (accredited safety management program)
- Our safety systems and procedures comply in part with the requirements AS/NZS 4801.
Continual development of our team is a priority, below are certifications held by team members.
- Hazardous Areas Certificate IV
- Instrumentation - Certificate III and IV
- Energy Efficiency Certified
- Data Cable Installations
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) – Black coal certified
- Coal Generic
- Coal Board Medicals
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Certificate IV in Training
- CPR and Low Voltage Rescue